Game Play Protocols:
1. Masks are not required on ice level while curling, but are HIGHLY recommended by the Health Unit. This is subject to change as Provincial or Municipal government regulations changes.
2. Prior to, or after each game, no handshakes, fist bumps, or elbow taps.
3. Hammer and rock colour to be determined by a round of rock, paper, and scissors, coin flip or another agreed upon means between the two vices. To save time it is asked this be done before entering the ice surface. To save time it is asked this be done before entering the ice surface.
4. All games will be 6 or 8 end games to start the season with a 1-1/2 to 2 hour time limit, depending on league. No new end can start with 20 minutes left to the end of game time. The score of the last completed end will be the final score.
5. Teams playing on Ice 1 and 2 will use the North door to the ice surface for entry and exit. Teams playing on ice 3 and 4 will use the South door to the ice surface for entry and exit.
6. All players will be required to use the social distancing ice inserts and observe the game flow chart established by Canada Curling.
7. Scoreboards to be used by the vices only.
8. Only one sweeper per thrown rock.
9. There will be no sweeping of any rock that has crossed the target house tee line by either team.
10. Games will start on opposite ends to avoid congestion on the ice. Games on Ice 1 and 3 will start at the score board end of the ice, and games on 2 and 4 will start on the club house end of the ice.
11. There will be no club provided equipment. All players are expected to supply their own equipment.
12. Sanitization supplies will be provided at ice level for those that wish to sanitize their rocks.
13. Adult and Youth Curling to have dedicated curling supplies provided by the club.