Recommendations for in clubhouse:
1. Any player or visitor, who is sick, has a fever, or any symptom related to COVID-19 is asked not to enter the curling club.
2. Any player or visitor who has been in contact with a person with COVID-19, or suspected case of COVID-19 will be asked to isolate from the curling club in accordance with Provincial guidelines.
3. Any player or visitor to the Simcoe Curling Club is expected to observe all Federal, Provincial and Municipal COVID-19 regulations in regards to out of country travel.
4. Masks are to be worn in the club house as per Norfolk County bylaw. 5. As per the local Health Unit only 50% capacity of the posted fire code are permitted inside the curling club at one time, excluding employees and working volunteers. 6. Players are not to enter the club more than fifteen minutes before their scheduled game. 7. Players and visitors are to enter by the North Door only. 8. Locker rooms will be opened at a limited capacity for the start of the season subject to change. Currently both men’s and women’s locker rooms will be limited to 10 people at a time. Players are encouraged to come dressed ready to curl to minimize locker room time. 9. As per the local Health Unit, there can be 8 people at a table for food and drinks 10. After the game, players are to socialize at their assigned table. 11. To limit congestion at the bar, social distancing lines will be laid out on the floor. 12. Players and visitors are to exit the club by the rear West door only.
13. The SCC will provide sanitizing stations throughout the club house.
14. As per club policy
Provincial requirements, all persons entering the Simcoe Curling Club will be required to show proof of double vaccinations for COVID-19.