Pricing of memberships is available on the Membership Fees page
Consider Contributing to the SCC !
The 2020 - 2021 will be an unprecedented year for the sport of Curling. The SCC is no exception. Members may choose not to curl this year. The projected loss of membership and extra expenses this year puts the club into financial jepoardy. Your contribution can greatly help out this year. No admin fees will be added other than processing fees.
Please consider E-Transfer (EMT) or cheque to keep processing fees low.
Why wasn't a membership offered just to help out instead?
A membership includes CurlON Fees and HST.
We have Online and Offline membership registration options. Please note the following:
- Online registration is easy, quick, and efficient way to sign up.
- Online payment options include VISA, MasterCard, and Interac E-Transfer (EMT)
- Members can register online and select offline payment if they do not want to pay online.
- Download the Registration Form to print. Fill out and attach with your payment.
- Payment can be a cheque mailed to the club with printed registration.
Simcoe Curling Club
PO Box 154
172 South Drive, Building 5
Please consider Interac E-Transfer payment for registration. It saves the Club costly processing fees. To do so:
- Sign into your online banking site as usual.
- Locate the option to make Interac e-Transfer (Email bank transfer).
- Please indicate in the comment field who the payment relates to.
New Members or past members (2018-2019 and older) will need an SCC Account to sign up for a membership.
If Registration is open, continue by using the link below to take you to your Members Home Page. Registration will appear at the top if available.
Check to see if Registration is available.
Click to review any of the following Club's Membership policies: