Pricing of memberships and Leagues is available on the Leagues and Fees Page page
- Sign into your online banking site as usual.
- Locate the option to make Interac e-Transfer (Email bank transfer)
- Please indicate in the comment field who the payment relates to.
Learn to Curl
Wanting to learn how to Curl? This is for you.
Adult Instructional League
Looking for more after Learn to Curl? This league is meant for you!
**** If this is your first time registering you must Request a SCC Account ****
Registration usually is open in December after Learn to Curl.
New Members will need a SCC Account before registering for a membership.
If Registration is open, continue by using the link below to take you to your Members Home Page. Registration will appear at the top if available.
Check to see if Registration is available.
- Code of Conduct
- Incident Report Form
- Refund Policy
- Rowans Law - Concussion Code of Conduct - Participants/Parents/Guardians
- Rowans Law - Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches & On-Ice Instructors
- SCC Catering Agreement
- SCC Rental Agreement
- Sponsorship Money Disbursement
- Start Time Policy
- Volunteer Program
Should you have questions regarding membership, please contact Membership