Pricing of memberships and Leagues is available on the Leagues and Fees Page page
Please consider Interac E-Transfer payment for registration. It saves the Club costly processing fees. To do so:
- Sign into your online banking site as usual.
- Locate the option to make Interac e-Transfer (Email bank transfer)
- Please indicate in the comment field who the payment relates to.
Learn to Curl
Wanting to learn how to Curl? This is for you.
Adult Instructional League
Looking for more after Learn to Curl? This league is meant for you! League registration limited so check the website to see if the registration is open.
**** If this is your first time registering you must Request a SCC Account ****
New Members or past members (2018-2019 and older) will need a SCC Account before registering for a membership.
If Registration is open, continue by using the link below to take you to your Members Home Page. Registration will appear at the top if available.
Check to see if Registration is available.
- Incident Report Form
- INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT (For Participants Under the Age of Majority)
- Refund Policy
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT to be executed by participants over the Age of Majority
- Rowans Law - Concussion Code of Conduct - Participants/Parents/Guardians
- Rowans Law - Concussion Code of Conduct for Coaches & On-Ice Instructors
- SCC Catering Agreement
- SCC Rental Agreement
- Start Time Policy
- Volunteer Program
Should you have questions regarding membership, please contact SCC membership services