Pricing of memberships and Leagues is available on the Leagues and Fees Page page
We have Online and Offline membership registration options.
Please note the following:
- Online registration is easy, quick, and efficient way to sign up.
- Online payment options include VISA, MasterCard, and Interac E-Transfer (EMT)
- Members can register online and select offline payment if they do not want to pay online.
- Download the Registration Form to print. Note: Attached are waiver documents to print and sign as well.
- Fill out and attach with your payment.
- Payment can be a cheque mailed to the club with printed registration.
Simcoe Curling Club
PO Box 154
172 South Drive, Building 5
Please consider Interac E-Transfer payment for registration. It saves the Club costly processing fees. To do so:
- Sign into your online banking site as usual.
- Locate the option to make Interac e-Transfer (Email bank transfer).
- Please indicate in the comment field who the payment relates to.
*2021/22* Regulations & Policies
Below are the COVID protocols that will be in place for the start of the 2021-22 curling season.
These will be subject to change as required.
Registration opens tomorrow online for all leagues. Online registration will run from September 13th thru to October 15th. On October 15th, there will be an in person registration at the club, this will also provide people the opportunity to provide proof of double vaccination before the season starts. The in person registration will run from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
In addition, our Pro Shop will be taking preorders for required curling supplies and placing a bulk order with Goldline on October 15th. This will ensure that preordered goods will be ready for pick up at the club before the season starts. The Pro Shop will focus on stocking consumables and will order in goods outside of consumables as required. Notice will be sent out to the membership when a Goldline order is pending.
Game Play Protocols:
1. Masks are not required on ice level while curling, but are HIGHLY recommended by the Health Unit. This is subject to change as Provincial or Municipal government regulations changes.
2. Prior to, or after each game, no handshakes, fist bumps, or elbow taps.
3. Hammer and rock colour to be determined by a round of rock, paper, and scissors, coin flip or another agreed upon means between the two vices. To save time it is asked this be done before entering the ice surface. To save time it is asked this be done before entering the ice surface.
4. All games will be 6 or 8 end games to start the season with a 1-1/2 to 2 hour time limit, depending on league. No new end can start with 20 minutes left to the end of game time. The score of the last completed end will be the final score.
5. Teams playing on Ice 1 and 2 will use the North door to the ice surface for entry and exit. Teams playing on ice 3 and 4 will use the South door to the ice surface for entry and exit.
6. All players will be required to use the social distancing ice inserts and observe the game flow chart established by Canada Curling.
7. Scoreboards to be used by the vices only.
8. Only one sweeper per thrown rock.
9. There will be no sweeping of any rock that has crossed the target house tee line by either team.
10. Games will start on opposite ends to avoid congestion on the ice. Games on Ice 1 and 3 will start at the score board end of the ice, and games on 2 and 4 will start on the club house end of the ice.
11. There will be no club provided equipment. All players are expected to supply their own equipment.
12. Sanitization supplies will be provided at ice level for those that wish to sanitize their rocks.
13. Adult and Youth Curling to have dedicated curling supplies provided by the club.
Recommendations for in clubhouse:
1. Any player or visitor, who is sick, has a fever, or any symptom related to COVID-19 is asked not to enter the curling club.
2. Any player or visitor who has been in contact with a person with COVID-19, or suspected case of COVID-19 will be asked to isolate from the curling club in accordance with Provincial guidelines.
3. Any player or visitor to the Simcoe Curling Club is expected to observe all Federal, Provincial and Municipal COVID-19 regulations in regards to out of country travel.
4. Masks are to be worn in the club house as per Norfolk County bylaw.
5. As per the local Health Unit only 50% capacity of the posted fire code are permitted inside the curling club at one time, excluding employees and working volunteers. 6. Players are not to enter the club more than fifteen minutes before their scheduled game.
7. Players and visitors are to enter by the North Door only.
8. Locker rooms will be opened at a limited capacity for the start of the season subject to change. Currently both men’s and women’s locker rooms will be limited to 10 people at a time. Players are encouraged to come dressed ready to curl to minimize locker room time.
9. As per the local Health Unit, there can be 8 people at a table for food and drinks
10. After the game, players are to socialize at their assigned table.
11. To limit congestion at the bar, social distancing lines will be laid out on the floor.
12. Players and visitors are to exit the club by the rear West door only.
13. The SCC will provide sanitizing stations throughout the club house.
14. As per Provincial requirements, all persons entering the Simcoe Curling Club will be required to show proof of double vaccinations for COVID-19.
COVID-19 refund policy for 2020-21 curling season:
In the event that the Simcoe Curling Club is forced to close for season between the beginning of the season and December 31, 2021, members will be eligible for a 50% refund of fees paid.
For the purpose of this refund, the season starts the day the compressor is turned and we begin making ice.
If a member knowingly violates COVID-19 related protocols, this may lead up to and include termination of their membership and forfeiting of potential refund.
There will be no instalment payment plan offered this year.
Payment can be made via cash, cheque, credit card, or EMT (e-transfers).
We are asking all members to consider E-transfer payments as the preferred payment method as service charges are significantly less and they require no physical handling. These are done securely through your banks website.
Learn to Curl
Wanting to learn how to Curl? This is for you.
Adult Instructional League
Looking for more after Learn to Curl? This league is meant for you! League registration limited so check the website to see if the registration is open.
New Members or past members (2018-2019 and older) will need an SCC Account to sign up for a membership.
If Registration is open, continue by using the link below to take you to your Members Home Page. Registration will appear at the top if available.
Check to see if Registration is available.
Consider Contributing to the SCC !
Why wasn't a membership offered just to help out instead?
A membership includes CurlON Fees and HST.
Click to review any of the following Club's Membership policies:
All other policies can be found on the Policies & Waivers page
Should you have questions regarding membership, please contact SCC membership services